Monday, January 3, 2011

New Beginnings

Wow. We're already into January. Where did the time go? My resolution is to use this new year, 2011, as wisely as possible. I'm learning what I can about founding father John Jay. After all, Johnny Vic will soon meet him! It's an amazing time to be writing this story, because we're in sort of a Revolution of sorts right now . . . what with the election results. Let's hope our newly elected officials have the Constitution in their hearts the way our founding fathers did. I just watched a faily new version of A Christmas Carol. Of course, there's a mean-spirited person who has no concept of Christmas and so, the spirits of Christmas past, Christmas present and Christmas future each pop in for a brief visit. I wish the spirit of America's past, present and future would pop into D.C. and remind our elected officials of the real spirit of America. Or, better yet, perhaps some of them will read my hero's next adventure! John Jay, the Constitution, Ben Franklin, spies, intrigue, adventure . . . they'll all be there. Hey, that might be the perfect title: Johnny Vic and the Spirit of America!

No comments:

Post a Comment